Monday 9 September 2013

The plan

Of sorts. So with the Syria situation bubbling on the back burner as Assad and Putin try to come up with a plan that will leave Assad in power, things have gone a little quiet. Which means I can get back to my list of articles which I want to write, a list that seems to get longer every time I look at it.

Part of the reason for that is that I keep thinking of ideas faster than I can write the articles and one that I'd like to dip into next is a new occassional series about the Victoria Cross and its various winners. It struck me that considering the exceptional level of personal courage that is represented by the award, I couldn't name more than one or two of the winners. That seems an odd state of affairs to me.

So at some point this week I shall start this new trip down memory lane, trying to highlight various winners and their deeds as we go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment